Standard Menu for upcoming week is updated on our website every Mondays. Once subscribed, you will be sent an electronic copy of the menu for the week. At the end of the week you can also receive an email from us with the electronic copy of the menu for the upcoming week so you would know what is in store for the coming weeks. For clients booked with Fully Customized Meal plan exact menu is planned on a daily basis so you may refer to the menu label sent to you everyday. Fully Customized Meal Plan Menu will be based on the Standard Paleo Menu for the week. Menu will only be curated once order has been confirmed.
Articles in this section
- What are your protein sources?
- What kinds of fats do you use?
- When can I see the menu for the coming week?
- How do you source your ingredients on your menu?
- How often do you change your menu?
- Who is responsible for the creation of the Paleo Manila® Menu?
- I have specific medical conditions. Can Paleo Manila® create custom meal plans to suit my doctor’s prescription?
- Are the meals appropriate for diabetics?
- What is the policy for clients with specific Dietary Concerns?
- Who can I contact for nutritional questions?