In the first few weeks of keto, you may experience the “Keto Flu”. The “Keto Flu” happens when your body is still adjusting from using carbohydrates as a source of energy to using ketones instead. It's common symptoms usually include nausea, stomach ache, irritability, dizziness, dehydration, etc. Best to always keep yourself hydrated and check out the electrolyte levels. Once fat-adapted, symptoms of “Keto Flu” are lessened.
Articles in this section
- What is the Keto Diet?
- Is Keto for me?
- What is the total calorie count of your Keto Meal Plans?
- What is the macrosplit of the Keto Diet?
- What happens in my body if I go Keto?
- Will I lose weight on keto? How?
- Can I work out while on Keto?
- What are the ingredients allowed and not allowed in the Keto Diet?
- Can I not eat vegetables while on Keto?